To cure a zombie villager in Minecraft and restore your townspeople to “normal,” try some easy solutions that work on all platforms.
A little zombie villager flies a chicken. Ever seen one of those zombie villages that the undead control?
However, it might be annoying if your staff members turn into zombie villagers. Your difficult choices influence how frequently your villagers are rational by regular zombies, which can result in zombification.
When playing on Hard, players might see every Villager slain by a zombie turn into a member of the living dead, but this never happens on Easy. Even if you’re playing on Informal, zombie villagers are still out there.
How To Rebuild A Zombie Villager In Minecraft
To get rid of a zombie villager in Minecraft, you need to follow these two steps:
First, check if the villagers are affected by the weakness.
- Applying a pinch of weakness to a zombie villager is the fastest way to turn them human. Ask a witch to do it for you or give her the ingredients, and she will do it for you. Due to their rarity, witches are harder to encounter and interact with the outside world, but you never know when you’ll find one.
- However, it’s important to remember that witches are the hardest to find of all the biomes. Waiting for lightning to strike near an average villager is a quick way to summon a witch near your zombie villagers. When they see this, they immediately turn into witches. Alternatively, you may encounter a witch hunt.
- Using Dragon’s Breath, you can create a powerful debilitating potion that lasts for a long time. When you cast it, it will hit any villagers that come in contact with it while it’s nearby.
- It is possible to use tendrils by causing an explosion that leaves a lasting effect similar to a boost—handling vines can be dangerous, especially if you do it in your colony.
- Crafting a Barbed Arrow is as simple as mixing an arrow with a bottle of Enfeeblement Potion. Make sure your zombie villager has enough health before shooting them if you choose this method, as a barbed dart will still deal damage.
- Also, the sharp arrows’ effect only lasts an eighth of the time compared to the potion, so you’ll need to move quickly.
I was using a golden apple on a zombie villager while weak is the second step to healing them. Don’t forget to bite the apple instead of throwing it at the villagers.
When corrupted, they quiver and release a cloud of red particles. To complete the transformation, give it two to five minutes to settle. Once the critical time has passed, you should have an average villager again.
How To Heal Zombie Villagers In Minecraft On Xbox
Follow these steps to heal a zombie villager on Xbox:
- It will help if you equip the splash potion now that it’s in your inventory.
- Throw the potion, press LT and release the button.
- Use the golden apple you have in your possession to complete this step.
- Press the LT button on your controller to use it on the Villager.
How Long Does It Take To Heal Zombie Villager On Switch
- First, put the splash potion of weakness.
- To get rid of the zombie villager, you must press the ZL button first and then use the potion.
- Use the golden apple to your advantage.
How To Heal A Zombie Village Dweller In Minecraft On Iphone, Ipad And Android
Performing the essential activities to cure a zombie villager will be accessible on any touchscreen mobile device. First, you must touch the Villager equipped with the Potion of Lingering Weakness. Next, prepare the golden apple and press the afflicted Villager again to release it from the effect.
How To Rectify A Zombie Villager In Minecraft For PC
Healing a zombie villager is independent of the version of Minecraft you are using on your PC: Java, Education or Windows 10. Weakness potion must be used on the Villager by right-clicking on it, and an apple click must include accessible gold. In the same way.
How Long Does It Take To Heal Zombie Villager In Minecraft In 1.14
Healing zombie villagers hasn’t changed much in Minecraft Java Edition 1.14, but there are a few new features.
- Equip a splash potion and throw it
- Equip the golden apple and use it on the villagers.
Regarding zombie villagers, the update introduced some changes.
Patch 1.14 focused on villages. Instead of encountering many zombies in villages or zombie mobs, you can now only experience a single zombie villager. Additionally, Update 1.14 added a snowy tundra variant and updated plains, deserts, savannahs, and taiga villages, expanding the biomes where zombie villages can spawn.
Villagers who have been cured and returned to their standard form have retained their trade. Even if the zombies succeed in killing you, you will be different into an iron golem.
How To Cure Zombie Villagers In 1.15 Of Minecraft
Curing zombie villagers in 1.15 is the same as in 1.14, so don’t panic. It entails using the splash potion and the golden apple on the villagers and equipping and throwing them both.
This update fixed many issues and made many changes to the game.
They now drop items that zombie villagers once picked up. The things the villagers had picked up did not naturally fall back to the earth when he was the cure.
You won’t see an animated hand when treating villagers as of the 1.15 release.
How To Heal A Bedrock Zombie Villager
The Bedrock Edition is a group of editions that includes versions for all popular gaming consoles and portable electronics.
Even if a different name now knows the procedure, it is still the same. Use the golden apple and the splash potion to defeat the zombie villager.
They had significant changes to their character and inventory due to Bedrock.
Now, zombies can drop their weapons, but only if they still hold them. It became simpler to utilise with the addition of the Cure button in Update 1.0. When you apply a Potion of Weakness to a zombie villager and approach them with a golden apple, the controller will show up. Although it simplifies the process of healing villagers, it doesn’t fundamentally alter it.
After Update 1.2, you can develop zombies using their spawn eggs if you like.
Finally, the Bedrock Edition added a previously open eye from the Base edition. As a result, Zombie Villager Steve’s attire was distinct from that of a villager. But starting with the 1.9 releases, this capability is no longer just available for Bedrock.
Also Read:Upgrading to the Latest and Greatest in Dev Tech Stack